Clie wireless lan card : Anatel wireless card drivers.
Clie Wireless Lan Card
- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- Using radio frequency (RF) technology, wireless LANs or WLANs transmit and receive data over the air, minimizing the need for wired connections. Thus, wireless LANs combine data connectivity with user mobility.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- The Sony CLIE (pronounced "KLEE-AY" Latin) was a series of personal digital assistants running the Palm Operating System developed and marketed by Sony from 2000 to 2005.
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
This is my "Home" tab in Zlauncher on my Clie NX80V as of today. It
hasn't changed too much over the past few months. I think I've found
what programs I need day to day and I've settled on them. Of course I
don't have it with me all of the time due to pocket limitations. I'd
LOVE to get my hands on a Treo 650.
Sony Clie paired to the Pharos iGPS
I was able to do realtime mapping in 2004 using a Sony Clie paired with a Motorola V600 and a Pharos iGPS via Bluetooth.
connect to xbox live without xbox 360 wireless adapter
wireless ps2 controller
smc wireless cardbus
microsoft standard wireless optical mouse
linksys wireless router booster
wireless audio sender receiver
samsung tv wireless adaptor
wireless n vs g speed
wifi wireless bridge