Wave wireless keyboard. Technologies wireless.
Wave Wireless Keyboard
- A keyboard which sends data to a host computer without relying on a physical cord. Most wireless keyboards today employ radio waves, frequently using Bluetooth technology.
- Move (one's hand or arm, or something held in one's hand) to and fro
- one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon; "a wave of settlers"; "troops advancing in waves"
- Move one's hand to and fro in greeting or as a signal
- Move to and fro with a swaying or undulating motion while remaining fixed to one point
My 'Home Office' set-up
It's a basic hodge podge of things, but it's what i normally have on my desk. I spend most of my time at this desk, I record podcasts, write blog posts, edit video & audio. Sort of a collection of everything, which is why there's a little bit of everything.
The desk itself is just a recycled wal*mart desk from when I was a kid.
The Monitor Shelf I made with a shelf from Home Depot and 6 door stoppers.
My favorite thing here has to be the Airport Express—it allows me to connect to my NAS and/or output audio through the Bose speakers wirelessly from any computer on the network (who really needs desktop speakers?).
If I could get rid of all the wires/cables, I would... there is a CAT-6 cable running along the floor so that I get gigabit speeds when I am plugged in.
home wireless booster
linksys usb wireless adaptor
wireless rear channel speakers
smc ez stream wireless audio adapter
d link wireless router installation
max wireless conference phone
wireless cell plan
wireless internet card for laptops
over the ear wireless headphones